Jetson International Inc.
1. General information
The owner of the website is Jetson International Inc.with its registered seat in the State of California, hereinafter referred to as the “Shop”.
We respect the right of privacy of the users of the Shop operating by the name: Jetson International Inc. We adopt organizational and technical measures to prevent interfering in the privacy of our users by third parties.
2. Level of protection
Purchases in our Shop are secured with the SSL protocol that is a special standard of encrypted data transmission. As part of our Shop’s website we place links through which you can reach other websites. While using the Shop’s website, in order to improve its functionality, through the links provided, Cookies from other service providers, for example: Facebook, Twitter, Google, may be placed on your device.
3. Collecting data
We Shop server requests which are recognized by URL addresses and which refer to:
● IP address of the terminal device,
● name of the user station if identification is possible by the http protocol,
● username provided during the authorization process,
● the time of the request,
● the first line of the http request,
● the http answer code, the volume of data sent by the server,
● the refer link of the URL address of the previously visited web page if a user was directed to the Shop by an internal server,
● information about the user's web browser,
● information about errors during transactions.
The data do not allow for direct identification of persons browsing the Shop. Also the Shop does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
● session cookies - stored on the terminal device until the user logs out or quits the Shop,
● permanent cookies - stored on the terminal device for the time determined in their parameters or until the user deletes them,
● performance cookies - containing information about the way in which the Shop is used,
● necessary cookies – needed for the correct fulfillment of an order,
● functional cookies – “remembering” users’ settings and personalizing the service,
● own cookies – placed by the Shop,
● external cookies - coming from a different site than the Shop.
External Cookies files are used for advertising purposes, but only if you give your consent. Not granting such consent does not adversely affect the functioning of the Shop's website.
These files do not contain information that allow for identification of users and do not make it possible to determine users’ personal data. You can change the scope of data collected by adjusting the settings of the web browser which you use. In order to adjust the settings adequately to your needs and change the conditions for storing or receiving cookies, we recommend selecting the “Help” option of a particular browser.
More information about cookies can be found on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu. Every user can set the level of privacy and the type of cookies.
● maintaining the User's session (after logging in), therefore the User is not required to enter the login and password again on every subpage of the Shop,
● adjusting the Shop to the Users’ needs, creating viewing statistics and analysis of the Shop’s website,
● adjusting advertising content to the User's preferences,
● verifying the User's activity on the website, including determining whether the User is not a robot - as part of the reCAPTCHA mechanism provided by Google.
5. Do Not Track
Do not track is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing not be tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or by analytics companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings within your browser.
At present, no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
For more information on our cookies policy or any data protection related questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.