Personal Data Protection
All these provisions and our privacy principles are based on the provisions of the law resulting from the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the GDPR). Due to our special attention to the processing of personal data, our practices also comply with the UK Data Protection Act 2018, Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and Japan's Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI).
1. Who is your data controller ?
The controller of your personal data is Jetson International Inc. registered in State of California You can contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data do we process?
For the purposes described below, we collect and process the following personal data:
● Identification data. Data such as name, surname, age, permission to use our vehicle (if required), ID number and correspondence address that are necessary to place an order, conduct the sales process, conduct after-sales service, as well as create a user account in our store.
● Contact details. An e-mail address is necessary to place an order and register a customer account in our store. The e-mail address may also be used to provide certain functionalities of our store. In terms of contact with the user, we can also process the telephone number of our clients.
● Sales/pre-order data. In order to fulfill our obligations towards our customers and in connection with legal obligations, we may process sales data such as order number, payment data, delivery data, etc.
● Information on browsing the store's website. Data such as access time, number of accesses, IP address and information about actions on website (such as errors, freezes, reboots and upgrades to new versions) and other diagnostic, error and usage information e.g. time of using the services, the search terms entered by the User on the website and any information stored in cookies placed on the User's device.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
● Carrying out the sales/pre-order process and after-sale services - we may use your identification data and contact details;
● Issuing an invoice and meeting other requirements arising from the provisions of tax law - we may use your identification data, contact details and sales details;
● Direct marketing - we may use your contact details;
● Establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims - we may use your identification data, contact details, sales details;
● Analytical purposes, among others analyses of the data automatically collected using the Website, including cookies - we may use information on browsing the website, cookies
● Uploading comments to the website - we may use your identification data and contact details - -
You can withdraw your consent any time provided that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Are you required to provide your personal data ?
Provision of personal data is voluntary, however:
● Provision of such data as name and e-mail address is necessary for evaluation of the service and conclusion of the agreement (provision of the service will be impossible without that data);
● Provision of such data as name, e-mail address, order number is necessary for resolution of the complaint and in the case of money reimbursement - also provision of address of residence and bank account number (without that data, the complaint cannot be resolved and reimbursement cannot be made);
● Provision of such data as name and surname, company name, registered address, tax number is necessary for issuing of an invoice for the services and results from the provisions of law (invoices cannot be issued without that data);
● In case of shipping the order to particular countries - it is necessary to provide the ID number so as to ship the order (without providing the ID number it will be impossible to ship the order to particular countries).
5. Data recipients
Your personal data can be shared with our couriers, lawyers, payment service providers, hosting company, accounting company, insurance company, the company managing the ERP system, the company involved in customer service management, any other kind of business advisors as well as other companies and their representatives that belong to Jetson capital group.
Your personal data may be transferred by theJetson International Inc. to our technology vendors such as Google LLC, Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc.
6. Personal data storage duration
Your personal data will be stored as long as we are required to do so by law. Most often it is a period of 3 years, but in special cases (e.g. liability) it may be longer.
If there are no legal provisions regulating the period of data storage, we will process them until you object to the processing of personal data.
7. Information about your rights connected with personal data processing
You are entitled to:
● Access your personal data;
● Request correction of the data;
● Deletion of data and limitation of data processing;
● Limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information;
● Transfer the data to the format selected by you (appropriate for the type of data) and to the electronic address provided by you;
California residents also have the right to opt-out of the “sale” of their data. The word “sale” is used in quotation marks because the California statute considers some transfers of Personal Information to third parties in exchange for value as “sales,” even if no money changes hands, such as when online identifiers, device IDs, and other information is shared with third party businesses to further their own commercial purposes.
You can request execution of your rights by sending an email to email@example.com. Your request should contain the data allowing us to identify you.
Please remember that the use of these rights may, in some cases, hinder our cooperation. Our employees from the privacy department provide assistance and explain the consequences of the modification in the field of data processing.
8. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you decide that your personal data are processed against the law you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority engaged in personal data protection in your country of residence.
9. Security measures
We make every effort to secure your personal data and protect it against the actions of third parties. We use all the necessary security measures for servers, connections and website to protect data, in particular SSL encryption. All connections related to the execution of payments by our clients will take place via a secure encrypted connection.
We would like to inform you that the actions we take may turn out to be insufficient if our clients do not follow the safety rules themselves. In particular, each user should keep the login and password to his account on the website confidential and not disclose them to third parties.
For more information on our security measures or any data protection related questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org